Friday, March 2, 2012

* RezIpsa Loc

I love mix and matching different pieces in SL to create a look and RezIpsa Loc always offers the best items to do so. With every release, Rezzie has a variety of colors to choose from and I just love that.

* RezIpsa Loc * ~ Roses are Red, Lingerie
This is the Roses are Red Lingerie and was for Valentine's Day but it's still available! I like that it can be worn anytime and not just for vday. The lace on this lingerie is so lovely. The kisses & lingerie are at the Festival of Sin event!

* RezIpsa Loc * ~ Lace & Linnen Dress
This is the Lace & Linnen dress and is a normal release. I LOVE lace, i want everything lace in SL so this was a total win for me! I'm wearing it in plum and canvass white.

* RezIpsa Loc * ~ Bubble Dress
These are my favorite.. I love how the bright colors go with the design of the dress, it makes it all look so cute and bubbly. These adorable dresses are available at festival of sin too.

* RezIpsa Loc * ~ Heart Tee
This heart tee is for the Cupcake Sim's Love is in the Air event. Something that I love about RezIpsa Loc is that they're constantly in events and this means more pretty stuff for us! Oh and my nails are also from RezIpsa Loc at festival of sin. They're gatcha and only 10L$ per try!

Landmark to RezIpsa Loc, Festival of Sin, Love is in the air event.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment