Friday, March 30, 2012

Beth from Izzie's

I finally got time to do a post about the lovely Beth skin from Izzie's by Izzie Button. Beth comes with many lipsticks and eyeshadows and I just love that. It's very useful when you want to choose specific colours to match an outfit.

Beth comes in 4 skins tones (pale, sunkissed, tan, deep tan), 10 lipsticks and 10 eyeshadows on tattoo layers. You also get many options like light and dark brows, eyebrow shape, cleavage, body shape and freckles. Something I really like is that Izzie included nail gloves if you wish to add your own prim nails. This is something I really love and I wish more skin creators would include with their skins. Here I'm showing some of the lipsticks and eyeshadows I mixed together.

Beth Skin from Izzie's - Make ups 1

Beth Skin from Izzie's - Make ups 2

Beth Skin from Izzie's - Body Shot
What I love the most are the little moles all around the body. I think they look perfect and add a little sexiness to the whole skin.

Landmark to Izzie's 

All hairs from Truth.
Clothing from Whippet & Buck, Linc.
Shoes from N-core.

<33

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
    my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design.
    Kudos
    Also see my website: copy protection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you :)
      I didn't download my theme.. I only downloaded the background and used the "template designer" by blogger to insert the background. All the fonts and colors are from the template designer itself.

      Delete