Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm back!

Wow... it's been so long since I blogged. RL was being fug and I had no time to log in or do anything on SL. When I last logged in May, these were for the Culture Shock event from {Spright} and I checked the mainstore and they're still there.

{Spright} Inspire Dress  - Pink
I love this color cos it's so pretty and girly. I adore everything in light pink and the design of this dress is enough for me to fall in love with it. I paired it with this lovely Donna Flora necklace which I found in my inventory.

Hair: >TRUTH< Rhonda - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah | Aida Ewing |
Necklace: Donna Flora - Melody | Squinternet Larnia |
Dress: {Spright} - Inspire Dress (Mesh) - Pink | Anyalia Pearl |

 {Spright} Inspire Dress - Nautical
This is in nautical and it was my second favorite color! I paired it with this ruffle purse from tres blah which I don't remember when I got but I'm absolutely glad I found! I also added the talv necklace from concrete flowers in the arctic color.

Hair: >TRUTH< Tisha - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah | Aida Ewing |
Necklace: Concrete Flowers - Talv Necklace -female- [arctic] | Lynaja Bade |
Dress: {Spright} - Inspire Dress (Mesh) - Nautical | Anyalia Pearl |
Purse: -tb - Ruffle Purse (red) | Julliette Westerburg | Buy on marketplace |
Shoes: Ingenue - Citron - Cherry | Betty Doyle |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment