Monday, January 2, 2012

. numero 252

. numero 252
Hai! This is my first post for 2012, yay! I hope you're all having a wonderful start of the year.

You all probably know that the last Fifty Linden Friday was 2 days ago and everyone will miss this awesome event. The items are not available now (some still are) but I thought I should blog them anyway. This lovely floral skirt from So Many Styles was a must get, I love the pretty flowers on it and the different colors. The tank top is from Whippet & Buck and Dakota was very generous to include all colors for only 50L$. I'm a sucker for tanks in both lives and I just knew I shouldn't miss this one!

Those are the only two things from FLF in the outfit. This cardigan from Fri.day in purple is a perfect fit and goes so well with the whole thing. The tights are free and come in many colors from Jane. I paired the outfit with my favorite millside flats from Elikatira. I found this adorable bow necklace in my inventory from Royal Blue that went so well with this outfit.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Abigail - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Light - 09 with light eyebrows 04 | Aida Ewing |
Necklace: (Royal Blue) Bow Good Times Necklace in Duo 2 | Marni Grut |
Cardigan: fri. - Short Cardi (Purple) - Rolled Sleeves | Darling Monday |
Tank Top: Whippet & Buck - Kipparing Tank - Orchid Hush | Dakota Buck | (FLF item, available as I'm writing this)
Skirt: {SMS} - Floral High Waist Skirt - Blue | Irie Campese | (FLF item, not available)
Tights: JANE - lil piggies tights.fuzzy.pr eggplant (In subscribo, 3rd item from history) | Janie Marlowe |
Flats: [e] - Millside Flats - Haze | Elikapeka Tiramisu |
Poses: aDORKable | Adorkable Peapod |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment