Monday, November 7, 2011

Peeks in!

Alphabet Challenge - A!
Hello peeps! Does anyone remember me? I hope everyone still does! It's been so long since I blogged and I really miss it. School is being fug and is taking all my time. Anyway, I've been wondering what to blog all morning and I saw this Alphabet Challenge by Willow on her blog. I miss doing challenges so I thought I'd give this one a try! Basically everything you wear has to begin with the letter you are blogging. It can be the store name, item name or even the color of the item. I'm not including poses since it's hard to find stores with different letters.

I admit it was pretty hard at first to find everything with the letter A, and I was about to give up but after hours of trying I came up with this outfit. Since it's winter for almost everyone (not for us though, boo!) I wanted something "wintery" so I put on this knit sweater from Artilleri that I had since last year. These shorts are also from Artilleri and they went so well with the sweater. I added some fuzzy tights from JANE to complete the look. I usually just wear Truth Hair cos I got so used to my avatar wearing the same shade but this time I felt like wearing something different. I got this lovely hairstyle from Elikatira at the sale last week.

Credits:

Hair: [e] - Again - Red 04 | Elikapeka Tiramisu |
Skin: ~Mynerva~ Bianca - Apricot | Zarothan Wylder |
Sweater: /Artilleri/ Winterstock Knit Sweater | Antonia Marat |
Shorts: /Artilleri/ Johanna Highwaist Shorts - Gray | Antonia Marat |
Tights: JANE - lil piggies tights.fuzzy.gr - Avocado | Janie Marlowe | (Gifts in Subscribo. Click number 2 on history menu)
Flats: Absolution - Rose Flats - Grey | Teresa Republic |


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment