Saturday, October 1, 2011

. I miss blogging!

. I miss blogging! <3
Hello, world. <3 I miss blogging so effing much! School is kicking my butt and I can't find time to do a proper blog post. Nothing exciting here, just a picture I've been trying my fail liquify skills on.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Brandi - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Sheer Balm (Lingerie Pink) | Mochi Milena |
Turtleneck: Fri. - Basic.Turtleneck (Navy) - 50L$ Friday. | Darling Monday |
Pose: Glitterati - Pin up - 10 | Katey Coppola |

------------

Also, I made 3 stuffs for the 4.44.444 Event to celebrate Free*Style's 4th anniversary! The event will be open for everyone on Saturday 01 October at 12 pm. Here are the stuff I did:

Cherry & Cream Poses - Playful (4.44.444 Event) - Preview!
Playful - 4L$

Cherry & Cream Poses - Singles (4.44.444 Event) - Preview!
Singles - 44L$ (Demo available for trying poses)

Cherry & Cream Poses - Couples (4.44.444 Event) - Preview!
Couples - 44L$ (Demo available for trying pose)

:: It's open! SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lloyd/209/55/271

------------

I hope you're all having a wonderful day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment