Sunday, September 11, 2011

. numero 239

. numero 239
Hi beautifuls! Unfortunately, school starts tomorrow and I won't be on SL as much as I am in Summer. I'm just hoping it's going to be a successful and awesome year for me and everyone else :D Okay, onto SL now. To be honest, blue can be my least favorite color sometimes but today I felt all bluey and wanted to blog that color. Also you're probably like wth?! Mare in blond hair?! I just felt like wearing a new hair brand and different color from what I usually wear. I admit that I feel really nice in blond hair too.. maybe time for a change? Who knows! :P

This dress from petticoat lane is too lovely for words. I love the cute little collar! The belt is even color change. I feel so much like Alice in Wonderland in this dress and hair.. but I guess that's not a bad thing, right? :P

Credits:

Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/nolash (ltbrow/freck) with Doll Gloss (Beestung) | Mochi Milena |
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Kira - A2 Shade | Asuka Martin |
Dress: petticoat lane; tshirt dress; blue. | Katey Coppola |
Pose: Glitterati | Katey Coppola |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment