Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Alphabet Challenge - B!

Alphabet Challenge - B!
Ohai there! I'm having so much fun doing this challenge. I'm a bit behind so I'm going to be doing a letter everyday instead of just one a week. To be honest, I'm not happy with this photo at all but after taking tons of pictures and editing them, they all looked bad to me so blah.

I've had this dress for a while but I totally forgot about it. Another reason why I love this challenge is because I find out about many lovely stuff I didn't know I had. This skin was an old favourite that I forgot about. I think I need to start wearing it more often! Flats are what I wear the most in both lives and I'm constantly looking for new ones in SL. These are from *Tea Time* which is a new-to-me store and I'm really impressed with their stuffs. I hope they release more in the future!

I'm slowly catching up on releases and new things in SL. I tried mesh when it was first released and I hated it. I'm going to give it another try now since all I'm seeing is mesh stuff released!

You can find more information on this Alphabet Challenge here.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Bronte - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: {Cara Bella} - Gemma - Pesca - Makeup 2 with Freckles. | Momo Leung |
Dress: /artilleri/ Bree Dress | Antonia Marat |
Flats: *Tea Time* - Ballerian Shoes - Happy Green | Tea Xofan |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment