Wednesday, November 9, 2011

. numero 243

. numero 243
Ohai! I've only had coffee since I woke up this morning. Coffee means brown. Brown is win. So why not blog brown since it's win?

If you have been reading my posts, I'm doing this Alphabet Challenge by Willow. I'm loving it so much because I found many pretty things I own and didn't know about. Like these boyfriend jeans from Maitreya. I don't remember wearing those ever!  Infact, I was looking for some jeans like these in SL a few weeks ago. And this cardigan from Reek as well. I love the details and every single thing about it. I'm a sucker for sweaters in both lives and this vneck from fri.day was an instant buy for me when I saw it. I just love the combination of different browns in this outfit. I also got these flats along with the hair from Elikatira on the sale last week. I had to fatpack the flats cos they're love love love!

I'm getting bored of the pictures I've been doing lately, I think it's time for a change? We'll see!

Credits:

Hair: [e] Early - Red 04 | Elikapeka Tiramisu |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Juicy Gloss (Natural) | Mochi Milena |
Necklace: Modd.G - Horoscope Necklace {Cancer} | Moddishh GossipGirl | (Store closed)
Cardigan: Reek - Papercut Cardigan - Cream | Riq Graves |
Sweater: fri. - Vneck Sweater - Brown | Darling Monday |
Jeans (includes belt): Maitreya BF Jeans - #08 | Onyx LeShelle |
Flats: [e] Millside Flats - Taupe | Elikapeka Tiramisu |
Pose: fri.day | Darling Monday |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment