Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alphabet Challenge - C!

Alphabet Challenge - C!
Since it's 12 am now, I'm considering it a new day (another excuse to blog more than once a day :P) I seriously fail at doing full body pictures. I don't know why! I find myself better at these kinds of snapshots. It sucks sometimes though cos I don't get to show you all my butt. (if there is butt involved, that is :P)

Anyways, I felt like dressing in something classy and beautiful today. This dress from Ingenue is so gorgeous. I'm sad cos the lower part isn't shown in this picture. I'm in love with the waist part because I think it adds more prettiness to the whole dress.

Something about this skin is so charming. I just love the color of the lips with the eyeshadow. I think it goes so well together. This hair from Truth is my favourite from the past few releases. I love everything about it.. especially the lovely curls.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Magenta - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: Curio - Petal [Light] Summer - Lake 2 | Gala Phoenix |
Dress: Ingenue - Cadeau - Frost | Betty Doyle |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment