Monday, August 8, 2011

. numero 226

. numero 226
Ohaiii!! I'm in a very happy and bloggity mood today! I had this look in mind a few days ago and I'm glad I didn't forget it. My Thimbles folder is one of the folders I would never delete because their stuff is no longer sold. This tank top from petticoat lane matched very well with the shirt but I just edited the jacket layer to make it a little bit shorter. Jeans are my favorite kind of pants in both lives and these pair from Armidi are so very awesome.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Becky - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/nolash (ltbrow) with Sheer Balm (Peach) | Mochi Milena |
Shirt: *Thimbles* Daddy's Out at the Bar Plaid - Women | Apatia Hammerer | (Store closed)
Tank: petticoat lane; basic tank; brown. {edited shorter} | Katey Coppola |
Jeans: Armidi Limited - A001 Jeans [Regular Classic] | Nicole David |
Shoes: Urban Bomb Unit Slip-ons MultiColor | Coke Dreadlow |
Poses: STaTUS Exposeur | Gidge Uriza & RubyStarlight Writer |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment