Tuesday, August 9, 2011

. numero 227

. numero 227
Cleaning your inventory can be so much fun sometimes cos you get all.. "Oh I didn't know I had this!" & "ooo I have to blog this cuteness!" but sometimes I ask myself why I have some of this fug. Anywhooo, this dress I found while cleaning my inventory from PixelDolls is way too adorable! I love the combination of the brown and green. For some reason this hair from Truth called Summer was the first thing to pop on my mind and I'm happy it did. I feel all cutesy and stuff today!

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Summer - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/nolash (ltbrow) with Sheer Balm (Cantaloupe) & Cleavage Enhancer Type 1 | Mochi Milena |
Dress: (PixelDolls) Vigne/Tart . Olive | Dolce Blackflag |
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Dark Green | Claire Messenger |
Poses: Ks2cool & Magnifique Poses | Karla Scorbal & Scarlet Chandrayaan | 


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment