Saturday, August 6, 2011

. numero 225

. numero 225
Ohai loveys! Petticoat Lane is a new store run by the awesome and talented Katey Coppola owner of Glitterati. I've had Katey on my plurk for some time and whenever she posts teasers she makes me excited even more. I think Petticoat Lane is becoming my favorite store for clothing. The texturing and sculpts and everything is very well done and worth every linden. I love how feminine her designs are because that's what I enjoy wearing in SL. What I loved the most about this skirt is that fitting it was super easy and with movement it worked really well. Glitterati (which means the whole sim, including petticoat lane) has a sale and today only VIP members can access and the rest can access tomorrow so if you weren't able to get to petticoat lane or glitterati today don't worry, you can tomorrow! I wanted a matching top with some frills and this Allyn Shirt from MALT was the first thing to pop up on my mind. I'm wearing it in the Sticky Toffee color and it went with the skirt very well.

Until then, you can find petticoat lane; thingies on the marketplace.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Claudia - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Sheer Balm (Peach) | Mochi Milena |
Glasses: HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses - Bronze | Guu Nishi |
Shirt: .:MALT:. Fashions - Allyn Shirt - Sticky Toffee | Khea Karas |
Skirt: petticoat lane; regal skirt; #6; | Katey Coppola |
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Brown | Claire Messenger |
Poses: Olive Juice | IsabellaGrace Baroque |


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment