Saturday, August 6, 2011

. numero 224

. numero 224
Happy Fridaaaay everybody! I hope you all had a splendid day. Pink Outfitters was always one of my favorite stores in SL and it still is. I love seeing stores improve and add new stuff every while. I was digging in my Blouses folder and found this lovely sheer blouse and I thought it has to be in my next look! It's quite see through so I added this black bra from Reasonable Desires. It's part of the Black Frou lingerie and it's a new release. I wanted a change so I added leggings instead of pants this time and it went perfectly well! I had to ask for help from the boyfriend with the hairstyle and he picked this. Some men don't fail as I thought after all... well most of the time they do! :P

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Pandora - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Sheer Balm (Sherbert) | Mochi Milena |
Blouse: [Pink] Loren Sheer Blouse - Zebra | London Dailey |
Bra: *RD* Black Frou - Frou Bra | Austie Pegler |
Leggings: ZC : Nishar leggings full - high waist *dirty black* | Zaara Kohime |
Bangles: *Urbanity* Bangle Madness *silver/brown* | Trixi Wuyts |
Bag: Fri. - Dream.Catcher Bag - (Black) | Darling Monday |
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - IXkin - Black | Onyx LeShelle |
Poses: Glitterati & Ks2cool | Katey Coppola & Karla Scorbal |


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment