Sunday, July 31, 2011

. numero 216

. numero 216
Hi everyone! I'm back for now and can't wait to blog some of the goodies I got. I wanted to put on a simple outfit last night before doing Fifty Linden Friday and then decided to blog it. I felt like it was not worth blogging first but after adding the bag and glasses I wanted to share this. My good friend Rockstarroo GossipGirl gave me those amazing shoes that you can find at the Albero Summer Gatcha Festival for 50L$ per try only! This clear tote bag from *COCO* is by far my favorite in SL! I just love how she included magazines and some other stuff inside it. You know what's even better? It's absolutely free! You only have to join the group and click the sign to get it. Also I want to mention that the Dolphin Viewer is updated and it now includes a "copy worn items to clipboard" option! I think that is an awesome option for bloggers.. now we don't have to spend lots of time writing the credits down!

Credits:

Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Sheer Balm (Peach) | Mochi Milena |
Hair: >TRUTH< Sia - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Glasses: _CCn0_Glasses ::Maschienenwerk:: (Store not available anymore)
Shirt: Fri. - Twofer.Tank (Black.White) | Darling Monday |
Jeans: Fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Gray) | Darling Monday |
Bag: *COCO*_Gift_ClearToteBag-Black | Cocoro Lemon |
Shoes: *FIR & MNA* The Twine Shoes Grey & White Girls @ Gatcha Festival | Rob1977 Moonites |
Poses: STaTUS, Exposeur & *Everglow* | Gidge Uriza - RubyStarlight Writer - Fanny Willis |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment