Sunday, July 31, 2011

. numero 217

. numero 217 (3)
                                                                                           Zaria - Zaria 2 - Jordan
It's been a while since I blogged Truth Hair so I decided to blog the last 2 releases. Judging from my posts, I only wear hair from Truth and his hair never disappoints me! It magically fits, too, which is pretty awesome. I'm a sucker for well done bangs and those are <3! Zaria & Zaria 2 come with 63 streak options plus standard version and Jordan comes with 63 streak options plus standard version, too.

. numero 217 (2)
                                                                                           Lacey - Bree
Those are from the previous release and are too adorable for words. Lacey comes with a color change headband and 63 streak options plus standard version. Bree comes with split attachment point and 63 streak plus standard version as shown above. They're ♥♥♥ .

. numero 217 (1)
I'm not a PJs kind of person in SL (I am in RL, though!) but while checking out this store called BeBe DoLL I saw these for 1L$ and 0L$ and wanted to share! The one on the left was for Valentines Day but imo, it can be worn any day too! They're too cute and the price is full of win so make sure you get those!

Hair: | Truth Hawks |
PJs: | Chloe Platini |

~  ~
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Juicy Gloss (Lingerie Pink) | Mochi Milena |
Poses: Glitterati, [LAP] & STaTUS | Katey Coppola, Dove Swanson, Gidge Uriza |

No comments:

Post a Comment