Saturday, July 23, 2011

. numero 215

. numero 215
Ohai! I'm sorry for the lack of posts but I wasn't feeling very bloggity or had any interest in SL lately. The next 4 days are going to be like that too because I'm going for a short vacation. Anyway! I was trying my best to make up a "sexy librarian" look and I think I failed with that but was able to make something else! I love this dress from Fri.day and I realized I haven't worn it much. These Coqette heels from N-core worked perfectly with the outfit cos the color magically matched. I added some tights and voila.. it made it all look even better!

Dress: Fri. - Reverie.Dress - Leaf - | Darling Monday |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/nolash (ltbrow) with Doll Gloss (Beestung) - | Mochi Milena |
Tights: [aRAWRa] Holiday Tights Tattoo Layer - | Aurora Deischer |
Hair: >TRUTH< - Becky - Carrot - | Truth Hawks |
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Clear Green - | Claire Messenger |

I've heard that many people prefer the store owner's name than slurls cos stores move a lot and slurls might be broken so I'm trying it out for now!

Edit: I just noticed that I forgot to credit poses. I fail oh so much! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment