Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Numero 213. ♥

Ohai you guys! Today was tiringgg! I was at the dentist and it was a complete nightmare for me since I haven't been to one in more than 5 years. owie! >.< Anyways, I hope you all had a great day! :D

Blog - Ivalde Laiqa Dress ♥♥
These Laiqa dresses from a kind of new-to-me store in SL were too cute not to blog! I love colors and these definitely caught my eyes. They're so colorful and I feel so much like Alice in them! lol. It's a sweet 1960 inspired dress and it comes in 6 lovely colors. You can find these at the mainstore or at the marketplace!

Hairs: Truth - Caroline, Bea, Becky, Isidora & Christine 2 in Carrot.
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly in Pure make up.
Flats: Friday - Basic Flats in White. (They used to be free at the sunny sim but I think you can also find them in the small boxes at Friday with the other freebies)
Poses: Glitterati, Olive Juice & dfo!

No comments:

Post a Comment