Monday, July 11, 2011

Numero 212. ♥

Blog - Dashwood Gown 2
I don't own a lot of gowns because I have nowhere to wear them. This Alaina gown from Dashwood was an exception. When I put it on I immediately fell in love with it. I don't even know what my favorite part in the dress is because it's all stunning! The texturing is amazing, especially the different leopard texture inside the gown. If you look clearly on the top there are jewels included to make it even look nicer. This is the Burgundy/Leopard color.

Blog - Dashwood Gown 1
This is the same gown but with a different texture. This is the Turquoise/Zebra one. Also I think the opening on the front is just wonderful because it completes the gown and makes it look even better. I think the creator of this gown, Dashwood Muircastle did a great job on it. :)

Landmark to Dashwood.

Hairs: Truth - Pandora & Eden in Carrot.
Skin:  Pink Fuel - Elly in Pure make up with vamp & burgundy lipsticks.
Heels: N-core - Coquette in Dark Pink & White.
Poses: *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment