Tuesday, December 13, 2011

. numero 248

. numero 248
Howdy! woo bloggies! I almost forgot how to use this thing LOL.

I wanted to dress into something different today and winter-ish. I went crazy at TheWareHouse's Black Friday sale a few weeks ago. And it's still running! Everything is reduced to 100L$ and there are some quite decent stuff. I've been seeing people wearing these boots for months and I've always wanted them.. when I checked, the store was closed which made me sadfaced. Good news is that they're back at that sale! It want an instant fatpack for me cos they'll never be there again.

I also got this mini skirt in another color from there. I added my favorite turtleneck from Friday in Oatmeal along with these stockings in the same color. The belt is from Maitreya and comes with the BF jeans which are obviously not worn here. I'm so behind on Truth releases and I wanted to show this lovely hairstyle called Blair. It comes with a color change hat and is all sorts of adorable.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Blair - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Doll Gloss (Beestung) | Mochi Milena |
Turtleneck: fri. - Basic.Turtleneck (Oatmeal) | Darling Monday |
Belt: Maitreya BF Jeans Belt - #08 | Onyx LeShelle |
Skirt: Armidi Limited - Classic A001 Jean Skirt [Light] @ TheWareHouse
Stockings: fri. - Opaque.Stockings (Oatmeal) | Darling Monday |
Boots: [N] moccasins - calf high 3 layer fringe - brown @ TheWareHouse
Pose: Glitterati | Katey Coppola |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment