Monday, December 26, 2011

. glam

Hey everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas full of happiness and love. <3

. glam (1)
A few days ago I saw Zaara's plurk about the Red Tag sale on the Marketplace and I knew I shouldn't miss it. I've been eyeing this skirt for a while and I finally bought it. I just love the different patterns and colors on it. I paired it with this turtleneck from Fri.day which is 50L$ for a limited it (comes in other colors too). This hair is an oldie from Truth but still very awesome.

  . glam (2)
Here's a close up of the Glam Affair (Linn) skin since you can't see it very clearly in the other picture. It's a little darker from what I usually wear but heck, it's flipping gorgeous. I'm going to do a full review of this skin later on. I'm loving the skins Aida has been doing, they're all very beautiful and glam.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Berry - Night | Truth Hawks |
Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn (Complete skin line will be blogged soon) | Aida Ewing |
Shirt: fri. - Basic.Turtleneck - Red | Darling Monday | (50L$ for a limited time)
Skirt: Zaara : 4 Trishna print skirt *kohl* | Zaara Kohime | (Marketplace)
Pose: *MP* Model Pose Set 2 | Scarlet Chandrayaan |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment