Saturday, June 4, 2011

Numero 183. ♥

Mstyle was a new store to me and after seeing someone on plurk talk and post pictures about it, I went nuts and rushed to demo the shoes! I'm so glad I did that.


Blog - MSTYLE Shoes 2 ♥

These new Rivea Pumps are all sorts of awesome. I don't think I have anything else to say about these shoes. The details on the heel are so well done. I love these kinds of shoes in RL and I own like.. 6 or 7 of them. They're my absolute favorites!

Mstyle - HUD


These shoes come with a user friendly HUD that you can use to adjust the tone of the toes to match your skin. I must say the HUD was extremely easy to use. In the HUD you can adjust the tone and also resize the shoes to fit you. Alsooo you can change the texture of the nails by touching the toes. 

Blog - MSTYLE Shoes 2 ♥
Oh la laa. MORE SHOOZ! ;D
Oh and also since I fail at photoshop and everything in general, don't mind the horrible photo edits. 


♥.. Hair: Truth
♥.. Skin: Cara Bella
♥.. Lingerie: Linc

No comments:

Post a Comment