Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lea by L.Fauna

Launa Fauna just released this gorgeous new skin called Lea. I'm in love with the face! <3

Launa Fauna skin <3

What I love the most about this skin are all the lovely skin tone options. It comes in NINE (yes nine!) skin tones.  Three pales, three tans and three darks. It's not the tone I usually wear but I think I've been missing a lot! I *love* this tan tone. In each pack you get a bare skin and there are makeups available if you like those. Also you get different breast sizes (A, B, C, D) and freckles too! I'm wearing the freckles in the picture above and I have to say those are one of the best freckles I've ever seen!

Make sure you teleport to L.Fauna now and demo these gorgeousnesses!

♥.. Hair: Truth
♥.. Clothes: Fri.day

No comments:

Post a Comment