Monday, May 16, 2011

Numero 178.

Hi again! I see that I've been in a bloggity mood again today which is a totally good thing. I love this new pose prop from Glitterati. It's super hot!

Bloggity - Glitterati (Pose Prop) ♥ 
This pose prop is called "Supercar" and comes with a 25 prim sculpted car. The car comes in 5 colors (Pink, red, black, white and yellow) and shown in this post is the red color. I think the color is super awesome with the car! I love red cars. It comes with 10 male poses and 10 female poses.
                 Bloggity - Glitterati (Pose Prop) 2 ♥ 
Shown above are a couple more poses I chose and were my favorites. I absolutely love this pose prop. I just can't get over how amazing it is! The poses are even adjustable and multi-set is enabled so you can grab your guy friend/girl friend and have some fun! You must check this out at Glitterati today!

Landmark to Glitterati

Skin: Tuli 
Hair: Truth 
Bodysuit: (vive9) - Not available anymore.
Shoes: N-core

No comments:

Post a Comment