Sunday, May 15, 2011

Numero 177.

Hi my loves :) I'm back for a while because I miss blogging and I'm in a "bloggity" mood. I wanted to blog these before this awesome mood is ruined soo.. yeah I hope you like it! :D


Bloggity Blog - Truth Hair May 6 ♥
Cassandra & Clementine

These 2 gorgeous hairstyles are from last week's release and I love love them! The top is my favorite because of the bangs (I'm a bang freak.. okay that sounds wrong.) Anyway. I love Clementine too because of the cute little braid in it. :D
  • Cassandra comes in: Split attachment point option & 63 streak options plus normal version as shown above. (I think this hair, especially, would look hot in streaks)
  • Clementine comes in: Split attachment point option & 63 streak options plus normal version as shown above.

Bloggity - Truth Hair May 13 ♥
Sia - Eden

These hairs are from this week's release and I honestly can't decide on a favorite yet. They're both very different and both to be worn at different times. I love the little flowers in the Eden hairstyle, super adorable.
  • Sia comes in: 63 streak options plus normal version as shown above.
  • Eden comes in: Color changeable flowers plus the normal version that has no flowers.
I'm really happy with these new hairs and I'm glad that Truth Hawks made such cute styles! I'm looking forward for next week's release. :D

As usual, I'm wearing the color marmalade from the gingers pack. Gotta love being a ginger. :)


First picture: Skin: Tuli - Clothes: [W&B] 
Second picture: Skin: Tuli - Clothes: Fri.day*BOOM* & Phoenix Rising - Jewelery: Je suis


Have a sparkly and wonderful day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment