Thursday, December 30, 2010

Numero 145.

Hey guys! I've been extremely busy this week with school and I didn't have a chance to blog these! I <3 Glitterati and their poses are the BEST on SL.

Blog - Glitterati Poses The new release poses (Model Pack 15)  has these lovely poses and I think they're awesome cos they are great for blog pictures or your pictures in general. I have been a fan of Glitterati for a long time and I just love Katey's awesometastic skills. There was a Christmas tree, decorations, props and a few others in this release but they're not shown here since Christmas is over. But you can still have them! :)

**For a larger photo, please visit my flickr**

GLITTERATI SALE

Also, don't forget that there's a sale running and will end on January 1st. So if there's anything you wanted before, this is your chance to get it! :)

 

Landmark to Glitterati.

Hair: Maitreya (subscribo gift. join & check history)

Skin: Curio

Clothes: Fri.day

Boots: Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment