Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Christmas with the wife...

So today I went to visit my wife, KawaiiNicole Piers. and... and... I was so happy and then... she hit me with a snowball and sent me flying in the air!!!!! So mean!

So then we took a picture together. She got a free gift couple pose from ANA_Mations to use. So we posed by my wife's dollarbie reindeer from JPrefabulous. She kept the snowball in her hand. I don't know why. She had severe frost bite afterwards!!

Anyhoo! Here we are! :)

Blogged





Blogged

Maretch (right) is wearing....
Hair: Truth, Skin: Curio Ice Queen, Top/Jeans: fri.day, Vest/Boots: Boom

Kawaii (left) is wearing...
Hair: Maitreya (subscribo gift), Skin: Curio Ice Queen, Top/Vest: Zaara (group gift/70L join fee), Pants: Jane, Shoes: Kookie (susbribo gift)

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful one <3

Maretch Christmas Card

No comments:

Post a Comment