Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Numero 116.

Hey guys! I once blogged about Tasty and I have to say I was really impressed with their work and designs so I decided to blog it ;D.

Blog - Tasty 1

This Imagine Cami comes in 4 pretty colors and on all layers for easy mix and matching. I really love the prices of their items, it's all affordable! This Cami is for 50L$ only and 180L$ for the fatpack. I strongly suggest the fatpack cos a price like this for a fatpack is win. The details and textures are very well done as well.

Blog - Tasty 2

I'm absolutely in love with this Karma Sweater. Especially the bow.. it's not a prim but it looks like it! The Karma Sweater comes in 5 colors for 65L$ only and 295L$ for the fatpack and on all layers of course. If there was an option to fatpack this store, I would have done it a long time ago!

Landmark to Tasty.

Skin: Laqroki

Hair, Jeans and Shoes: Fri.day

No comments:

Post a Comment