Monday, November 8, 2010

Numero 115.

Hey loves! As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of Ingenue and I get way too excited when they release something. I just love that store, Check out the new release!

Blog - Ingenue 2

Once I put on these, the first think I thought of how comfy these look. And I think they do look very comfy! I love simple clothes like these and Ingenue has it all.

Blog - Ingenue 1

Here are 2 more colors. The shirt and trousers are sold separately. The Aquarellist shirt is a LE.LOOK! exclusive so you'll find it here at LE.LOOK. It's available in 10 colours at L$135 each or a fatpack for L$675. The pants can be found at the mainstore and they are also available in 10 colours at L$125 each or a fatpack for L$625. All the shoes worn is from Ingenue as well! Make sure you check Ingenue out cos they make many other things ;)

Hair: Truth.

Skin: Laqroki

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment