Monday, October 4, 2010

Numero 98.

Hi all! I finally have a chance to blog. I had lots of tests, assignments and homeworks and I wasn't able to log in SL.


Blogged - Berries Inc.


This lovely new skirt and jacket are from the latest release from Berries Inc. They are moving into their own sim next week and these will be available there. So you'll have to wait 1 week for the cuteness, but it's worth it! Here's a landmark.



Blogged - Exile


Exile has been releasing many new hairstyles these days. I love them all! My favorites are the ones shown above [Mina, Bronwyn, Bianca]. As usual, the textures are gorgeous and this is my favorite shade of brown.


Landmark to Exile.


Pic 1:


Skin - Pink Fuel


Hair - Exile


Shirt - Fri.day


Shoes - N-core



Pic 2:


Skin - Pink Fuel


Shirt - Fri.day


No comments:

Post a Comment