Friday, October 1, 2010

♥ Numero 97 ♥

Hi all! Truth released some fabulous new hairs last week. I didn't have a chance to blog them because I was so busy. I tried shadows again and I have to say, I love them! I just wish they weren't so laggy. When I came to post these, I realized that there are new hairs this week too.. *lol* I'll be blogging the rest later. :D



Picture2


This is my favorite hairstyle from the week's releases. I love the waves at the bottom. The flowers are color change, you can turn them off too. This hairstyle is  just lovely. There are also 26 streak options if you like that.


Picture1


This Kelsey hair is so so pretty. I'm loving all these wind blown hairstyles lately. They're great for pictures! It comes with 26 streaks options as well.


I'm wearing both of these hairs in my favorite new hair color, treacle. There's another hair called Rayvn not shown here, it's so gorgeous though! Make sure you try them out. :D


Oh and I now have flickr! Add me :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/maretchwaffle/


Hair: Truth

Skin: Laqroki

Dress: Truth

Necklace: Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment