Monday, November 1, 2010

Numero 112. Happy Halloween!!

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great day! Here are some gifts to grab before Halloween ends..

Blog - Miel Freebie


This dress and sack were sent in the Miel subscribo earlier today. You can still get it! I love love this dress, it's so adorable! The sack is full of win because it comes with and without animated faces. How cute is that? ^_^ Just join the subscribo-o-matic and check history. The hair is also a freebie from Truth, it was sent in the subscribo as well! The skin is from last year's (Dernier Cri)'s gift and I still have it and love it, I don't think it's available anymore :(


Blog - Lelutka Freebie


The hair, dress, skin, fangs and shoes are gifts from Lelutka and I love love love and love them! I always wanted these pair of shoes and I'm glad they set them out for free. There are also male gifts there, so guys check it out! :) When I went to get them, they were all gone but Lelutka's owners were kind enough to set them out again for anyone that missed them. They will completely disappear on 11:37 pm SLT (October 31st.). Make sure you wear the Lelutka group tag if you want the gifts and then just click on the 3 boxes to get them! :)


 


Happy Halloween loves! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment