Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Numero 101.

Hi bunnies! I love Thursdays because it's the day my weekend begins, because I get to spend lots of hours on SL and because it's Truth Hair Day! I get so excited, I just love Thursdays! I'm a bit late in blogging these because of RL, so I apologize.

Truth Hair 1 - Blog


This super adorable hairstyle is my favorite from the whole release. It's so pretty and definitely a fun hairstyle to wear! It comes with 26 streak options and a normal version if you prefer that.


Truth Hair 2 - Blog


This hair is also so gorgeous and I love how the streaks look with it. I don't normally use streaks on my SL hair, but it looks so damn good with this Estelle hairstyle! Another reason to buy this hair is the awesome split attachment point option.. this means if you like short hairs, you have an option to wear it without the long part at the bottom! How cool is that?


Truth Hair 3 - Blog


And finally, this cute Tara hair is also so simple and tidy. The band is color change to 18 different colors and you also get a normal version without the band and of course, 26 streak options plus a standard version like shown in the picture.


What I really love about Truth Hair is that Truth Hawks puts lots of effort in his items.. he tries to take suggestions from all his costumers and work on it. That's why not a single Truth hairstyle disappoints me.. I love them all and I know they will always look pretty! <3 You have no idea how excited I get when I see the pictures of the new hair, it makes me want to go home immediately to try them out! Thank you so much Truth Hawks for making the best hair on SL! I always wear Truth Hair, if I don't it's usually just for a picture but then I immediately go back to Truth Hair! <3


***To view the pictures in larger/smaller sizes... please click the image, it will take you to my flickr. Then click on "Actions" and then click on "View all sizes"***


Landmark to Truth.


Pic 1:


Skin: Laqroki


Cardigan: Surf Co.


Pic 2:


Skin: Laqroki


Shirt: (Elate!)


Pic 3:


Skin: Laqroki

Shirt: (Elate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment