Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Numero 66.



Hi all! (Elate!) released some new stunning dresses in lovely colors. Check it out!

The Eva dress comes in 8 colors. It's available at the new beautiful designed store in the Sunny sim. I love the new sim more now, so pretty and a great place to visit. These dresses come on all layers, easy for mix matching. A must have! :) I took many pictures while exploring the new sim, it's gorgeous! I might go back and explore more. :D I have a new graphic card so hopefully pictures look nicer now!

Eva dress worn in Champagne.


Eva dress worn in Olive.


Eva dress worn in Cobalt.


Eva dress worn in Plum.



All the hair worn is from Truth's latest release. I love them all! Each hair comes with 26 streak options! The up-do hair with the flower is my favorite, the flower can be color changed and invisible. Don't forget to check Truth out! They're having a 50% off sale on ALL hairstyles..


Landmark to (Elate!)


Landmark to Truth


Skin by Laqroki - Sandals by AOHARU



No comments:

Post a Comment