Friday, May 28, 2010

New Doppelganger mini skirts! <3

Hey all! Doppelganger released some new skirts and I fell in love with them :D They are very summery and I love everything that has to do with summer. Anyways check it out :)

~The Cut-Off Jean Skirt comes in 6 different colors. It's very lovely and the textures are very well made. You can see the difference in the colors. That's what I REALLY REALLY want in everything :D. The skirts aren't out yet, but they're coming soon! Join the subscribo in the store to know when they're released. While I'm doing this post, I bought some dresses from their store, they're AWESOME and for 200L$ only :D. They're the Messina Dress - Mattina. 3 colors included <3

Landmark to Doppelganger

Credits:
Hair by Truth (to be blogged soon)
Skin by Laqroki
Tanks by Friday
Heels by N-core (to be blogged soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment