Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'll tell you the TRUTH baby, these hairstyles almost made me faint.

Hi all! Truth released 3 new breathtaking hairstyles this week. I love them so freaking much. My goodness Truth Hawks you're a star in my shining skyyy. Check them out!!


|  Darla    -    Eloise    -    Larissa  |
I'm wearing them all in "carrot". My favorite is Eloise, it's a gorgeous messy hairstyle yet still tidy! Darla is very pretty too and it reminds me of parties, no idea why. LOL. Darla has a streak option so you can have some highlights. Larissa is a very beautiful hairstyle as well. It's very lovely and I like how it covers her eye.
Make sure you check Truth out, because you sure as hell don't want to miss these awesome hairstyles!
Credits:
Skin by Laqroki
Necklace by Shiny things (free at Gnubie)
Dress by Doppelganger
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment