Thursday, September 1, 2011

. numero 235

. numero 235
Hi everyone! I felt like doing a shadow picture today for some reason and I made it happen. I don't turn on shadows much because it lags my whole PC. I felt like dressing sexy and classy so I I found this gorgeous dress in my inventory. I bought it when I was doing a role as Santana in Glee at a SL event. It was a wonderful experience and I would never delete the stuff I wore that day :] I can't take these shoes off, they're from N-core and come in solid colors & a floral version. They're lovely. <3 I'm also wearing one of the new hairs from Truth, it fits perfectly with my whole look and I just love that.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Ricci - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin:  [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Juicy Gloss (Natural) & Cleavage Enhancer Type 2 | Mochi Milena |
Dress: {Gisaci} Parisian Beaded Dress - Gold | Nicole David |
Shoes: N-core ETOILE - Champagne | Claire Messenger |
Pose: Di's Opera | Di Hoorenbeek |


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment