Wednesday, August 10, 2011

. numero 229

. numero 229
Happy Hump Day y'all! I'm currently home alone and freaked out so I hope blogging makes me feel better LOL.  This skirt and blouse from Ingenue at Collabor88 are so darn cute! The texturing and shadows on the skirt are full of win. I just love the whole thing. These tops are included with purchase too! There are 4 lovely colors to choose from for 88L$ each only! I'm not sure if these are going to be available at the mainstore later so make sure you check them out at Collabor88. This pearl set was a group gift from Pixel Mode a while ago and it went so well with my look. As usual, Truth Hawks continues to be awesome and have a wide collection of hairstyles to match your looks.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< Krystal - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/nolash (ltbrow) | Mochi Milena |
Jewelry: [PM] Pixel Mode - Pearl Set (Gift in subscribo) | Tya Fallingbridge |
Top & Skirt: Ingenue :: Luna Skirt :: Toffee with Luna Bustier in Creme | Betty Doyle |
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE - Gold | Claire Messenger |
Poses: Glitterati  | Katey Coppola | and *ELISA* (Store closed)

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment