Thursday, August 4, 2011

. numero 221

. numero 221
Finally I can blog this! Flickr was being a buttface and not loading for me so this was supposed to be posted yesterday. Anyway, red if my favorite color to go with black so I decided to make up an outfit containing these 2 color only. I blogged this blazer before and it's still my favorite blazer in SL. The little pockets make it even cuter. This new hairstyle from Truth is one of my favorites from his short hairs so far. I love the little curls and the waviness. Everything else was pretty easy to match cos most of the stuff I own are black. I just realized that creamshop closed and it made me really sad. The earrings worn in the picture are from there. I loved their accessories and clothes SO much and it was the best rainy sim for pictures.

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Claudia - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) with Glam Lipstick (Cherry) | Mochi Milena |
Glasses: HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses - Black | Guu Nishi |
Earrings: (creamshop) Glam earring - (black) | Sazae Yoshikawa | (Store Closed)
Necklace: *UB* You Broke Me! *black* | Trixi Wuyts |
Shirt: Fri. - Traveler's.Tank (Red) | Darling Monday |
Blazer: [ATOMIC] Ritzy Blazer - Black | Ivy Graves | (Old hunt gift)
Pants: Armidi Limited - Kogo Skinny Pants [Simply Black] | Nicole David |
Heels: N-core - COQUETTE - Dark Red | Claire Messenger |
Poses: Fri.day & Glitterati | Darling Monday & Katey Coppola |


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment