Monday, August 1, 2011

. numero 219

. numero 219
Ramadan Kareem to those that fast! I'm already hungry LOL. Anyway, most of you probably know that there are new shoes and feet at Maitreya. I couldn't afford them this time so I was looking through my oldies from Maitreya gold and found these gorgeous black pair of heels. I have SO much stuff from Maitreya that I bought a while ago and haven't worn as much as I expected. I was surprised to find this top in my inventory, I never wore it before! First thing that crossed my mind was this mini skirt from Armidi that I've had for so long and it matched perfectly! And finally adding some extras like the bag and glasses to complete the look. Phew! You all must've noticed that my looks aren't that fancy because this is what you would expect me to wear in SL & RL.

Oh and also, I changed my blog theme and I loooove this one! I hope you love it too :D

Credits:

Hair: >TRUTH< - Alison - Carrot | Truth Hawks |
Skin: [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure (ltbrow) | Mochi Milena |
Glasses:  HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses - Black | Guu Nishi |
Top: Maitreya - Bastille Bottom - Cerise | Onyx LeShelle |
Skirt: Armidi Limited - Classic A001 Jean Skirt - [Twilight] | Nicole David |
Bag: Fri. - Dream.Catcher Bag - (Black) | Darling Monday |
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - IXkin - Black | Onyx LeShelle |
Poses: Flowey & Olive Juice | Flutter Memel & IsabellaGrace Baroque |

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment