Monday, March 7, 2011

Numero 172.

Hi everybody!! Guess what! It's my birthdayyyy \o/ Yay me! :P

Blog - Truth Hair 25/2

Whitney - Nahla (February 25 release)
I was totally in love with this release when I tried these new hairstyles. But I'm always in love with them, so not a surprise xD 
  • Whitney comes in: Split attachment point option and 63 streak options and standard version as shown above.
  • Nahla comes in: 2 versions with different bangs and  63 streak options and standard version as shown above.

Blog - Truth Hair 3/3

Florence - Pippa (March 3 release)
These hairs are from the most recent release and all I can say is lurveee. Florence is my favorite, I love short hairstyles and this was a total win for me!
  • Florence comes in: 2 versions with different bangs and 63 streak options and standard version as shown above.
  • Pippa comes in: 2 versions with different bangs and color-change band. (I was in a hurry and forgot to change the band color, oops!)

Landmark to Truth
Skin: Tuli - Shirts: Artilleri
That's all for now, have a splendid day!! <3


2 comments: