Thursday, November 25, 2010

Numero 128.

Hey all! I lost my voice a few days ago and I got the worst flu EVER. Yay for flu shots though \o/. I'm so late in blogging these cos tomorrow (Thursday) Truth Hawks releases new hair =P

Blog - Truth Hair

Francesca 2 - Sonya - Bonnie


 


I'm loving this week's release a lot. The Francesca hair is my favorite, I think it's the first LONG hair Truth release, I mean like really long from all his hair if I'm not mistaken. I also love Sonya and Bonnie! They definitely fit all sorts of occasions. They all come with 63 streak options and the standard version. Francesca comes with 2 bangs options and split attachment point option!


Landmark to Truth.


Skin: Laqroki


Tattoo lipstick: Tuli


Eyes: Curio


Shirt + undershirt: Fri.day

No comments:

Post a Comment