Sunday, November 21, 2010

Numero 126.

I'm loving this new release from Cynful, it must be my favorite!

Blog - Cynful 1

The sexy strapless dress on the left is all sorts of sexiness, I love strapless clothes in both lives. This hot dress can be worn as a shirt too! Next are the hot leather pants, I totally love those! They fit you perfectly and will give you a nice shape. These snake plants come in 4 different cuffs as well.

Blog - Cynful 2

Next is the gorgeous vest, I also adore vests so this was a total win for me. As usual, very detailed and well done.

Blog - Cynful 3

Last but not least, my favorite from all the release. I'll never take this off! lol. I have something very close to this in RL as well, so how cool is it to wear something you have in RL?! It comes with 2 leggings, legwarmers, the hoodie and a zipper! I <3 it.

Of course, everything comes on all layers! Cynful is one of my favorite stores for sexy clothes, they always come up with new clothing that make me go broke.

/me goes to fatpack the store.

Landmark to Cynful

(in all pictures) Skin: Laqroki

Tattoo lipstick: Tuli

Hair: Truth

(Pic 1): Boots by BAX and shoes by Pixel Mode -  Blazer by [ATOMIC] - Shirt by *Linc*

(Pic 2) Shirt by Fri.day - Jeans by Armidi - Shoes by Pixel Mode

(Pic 3) Shoes by Urban Bomb Unit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment