Friday, November 19, 2010

Numero 124.

Hi guys! After a few weeks of waiting, Friday finally released some new pretty items that made me swooooooooooooooooon. :D Check it out!

Blog - Fri.day 1

The Seasons Sweater comes 8 colors on all layers! I freaking love this sweater to bites, I want one in RL! There's a 'gloves' layer for an extended sleeve! I love this option they offer with their shirts, it makes me happy in the pants.

Blog - Fri.day 2

The Lounge Set is a very cute and comfy outfit to wear in SL. I absolutely love stuff like this in SL.. a perfect thing to wear in your SL home! It comes in 10 gorgeous colors.

Blog - Fri.day 3

Here are more colors of both, the sweater and the lounge set.

If you ask me what's my favorite store in SL, I'd say Fri.day! Even my friends know that :D. Everything I wear is from Fri.day.. if you see me not wearing Fri.day items then something MUST be wrong ;)

Landmark to Fri.day

Skin: Laqroki

Tattoo lipstick: Tuli

Hair: Truth

Jeans: [N]

Flats: Fri.day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment