Monday, November 15, 2010

Numero 122.

I blogged about Je suis before and since then I was so impressed with their releases. The owner Julia is very talented and I'm glad I found out about that store :D

Je Suis 1

I don't usually wear bags in SL but this bag is an exception. It gave me a summery mood once I tried it on, so it's definitely fun to wear around!

Je Suis 2

I also blogged about this jewelry set in the previous post (see link above) but it was in white. Julia released another one in black! I <3 this. It comes with the earrings, necklace and bracelets and they have a resize/positioning script and other stuff as well. Also the pearls and metal is color change!

Landmark to Je suis.

Skin: Laqroki

Tattoo lipstick: Tuli

Hair: Truth

Dress: Phoenix Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment