Sunday, November 14, 2010

Numero 118.

Oh hai! As you all know, everyone gets all excited and stuff on Thursday cos it's the day Truth Hawks releases new hair! This week was awesome and the hair was splendid.

Blog - Truth Hair

Kitty - Cady - Mischa


My favorite is kitty from this release, it's just adorable and cutesy and I fell in love with it once I tried it on! Kitty comes with 4 clip options plus the standard version. Cady comes with a split attachment point option and 63 streak options plus the standard version! Sames goes to Mischa. I <3 this release so much.


Landmark to Truth.


Skin: Laqroki


Clothes: Zaara and Tres Blah


 


I blogged about Tasty last time and I couldn't resist. They make like the cutest stuff ever. This bohemian make up set is love, I love anything bohemian so this was a total win for me!


Blog - Tasty Make ups

 

Skin: Laqroki

Hair: Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment