Monday, October 18, 2010

Numero 105.

Hi all! I was kind of disappointed that Jewelry Fair is already over. I wanted to blog some of the stuff there because I love jewelry. I think it was so short and I know many people that didn't have a chance to visit it. I hope the next Jewelry Fair is going to be a bit longer. Good news though! Caroline's Jewelry already have their jewelry fair items at the mainstore. I hope the other creators do that as well, I need to shop!

Blog - Jewelry Fair 1


This set is called "Seasons Jewelry Sets" and it comes with a necklace and pretty earrings.. you can't see the earrings very clearly here because I fail. But here's a picture of the ad:



This set comes in many gorgeous colors. I think it's really pretty! The textures are beautiful as usual.. I love Caroline Apollo's work. She's a very talented creator!


 


Blog - Jewelry Fair 2


I apologize again. You can't see the earrings clearly here either. I love this set even more because 1- I'm a HUGE fan of pearls! I own almost all pearl jewelries in SL.. and 2- You get a brooch and a ring with it! All at a low price.



This is the vendor picture for the stunning set. It also comes with more colors!


Landmark to Caroline's.


Make sure you check the store blog here!


 


Hair: Truth

Skin: Candydoll

Red dress: Phoenix Rising (25L$ sale!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment