Saturday, September 11, 2010

Numero 86.

Hi all! [HUZ] is one of the best stores that have tattoos in SL. All tattoos over there are well detailed and gorgeous! Check it out :)


I'm wearing the Let's fly tattoo in black.. I like this a lot and the idea of making them as wings is awesome! I don't own any beautiful tattoos like these in SL because I know I won't wear them... but I did! I was wearing this all day with my oufit. A must have for all the tattoo lovers ;) I was playing with shadows and I finally got it to work without crashing!


I'm showing another color I chose from the tintable version. (<3). I love when designers make their stuff tintable, it makes me happy because I can choose any color to match my outft. Each tattoo comes on an undershirt layer AND a tattoo layer. (win!).

Landmark to HUZ-TATS

Picture 1:

Hair by Truth - Skin by Laqroki - Lingerie by Cool beans

Picture 2:

Hair by Truth - Skin by Laqroki - Lingerie by (epoque)

No comments:

Post a Comment