Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Numero 58. (Happy Ramadan!)

Hi all! Whippet & Buck released some new comfy, full sleeve shirt in both versions for the guys and gals! I love wearing these with some jeans or shorts and then stay (steal) my wife's house! Check them out!



They come with an undershirt joined with the shirt. I like it a lot this way, it adds cuteness to the shirt! You also get shirt cuffs, which makes it look even better! I was always a huge fan of Whippet & Buck and I get really excited trying out their new items every time there's a new release.

*Home Pictures: Hair by Exile - Skin by Tuli (coming soon) - Jeans by Fri.day.
*Normal Pictures: Hair by Exile - Skin by Candydoll (75L$ at Fashion House -will blog event soon) - Shorts by Tres Blah - Flats by Urbanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment