Thursday, July 29, 2010

perfect price perfect quality.

Hi bunnies! Rockberry one of my favorite skins store released a new skinline called Kalista and I have to say these are so beautiful! I was shocked when I checked the price, such a low price for a lovely skin. Check it out :)



I'm showing 8 makeups out of 20 here. (Yes 20!!). Once I tried the demo I knew I should have it, not because it's cheap but because I wish every skin in SL is simple like these. It's awesome how every makeup is totally different from the one before it, each makeup gives your face a new look. There are 4 tones - light, natural, tan and dark. I'm wearing natural in the pictures above. Each makeup you purchase comes with 6 options! 3 eyebrows {blonde, brown and black} and breast enhancement for each. I think that's a great deal for 550L$ only. The softness of the skin and all the awesome makeup choices is what I mostly look for in a skin, and Heather chose the best combinations and it turned out good! I like the body on this skin as well, it's perfect.

As you can see, the body is really soft and detailed. The area of the tummy is gorgeous and it looks very real.

Landmark to Rockberry

Hair by Truth - Blue shirt by Luck inc - Lingerie by Fishy Strawberry - Shoes by Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment